Hi, I got blank pages because of misconfigurations in struts-config.xml. If
your action returns a forward of "success" while struts-config.xml doesn't
define this forward you will see a blank page. I find myself overlooking
typo's all the time (like succes, the Dutch word for success...). Maybe this
happened to you?

Regards, Jan