Hi there,

I have a contract opportunity in Lisle, IL.  This is a suburb about 30 miles
SW of Chicago metro.  My client is looking for a very seasoned Strut
consultant, along with Java & JSP.  We currently have about 8 consultants at
this client site, they have been out there for almost a year in length. This
client is looking for someone who wants to grow and be a part of their team.
If you are interested in this position and hearing more, please give me a
call ASAP!

Melissa Wilde
Recruiter
CDI Professional Services