Hello,
  I also have such problem. For me, I use two form to
validate it. For example,
Before insert new bean, I create a form called
insertForm and  only validate the properties without
id. Before update an old bean, I create a form called
updateForm and validate all the fields including the
id value which got from database.
  I think that it should be a more clever way to do
this without duplicate the form and validate different
fields.

 Rgds,
Steve

 --- Paul Caruana <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
的郵件內容:> I wish to share a form bean across
several web pages