Yes. I realised that the classes folder was getting cleaned up whenever i
built.

I ended up copying the properties dir. manually to classes dir.
from a temp. location.

Any .properties from "src" dir gets copied to classes dir?
(eclipse does that? We usually keep the property files in WEB-INF and use
that path in the config files)

* Received the class notes/CD. Thank you very much.

The report pdf (tasks.pdf) had only the template (The database column
names).
Not the data from the database?

Will try once again tonight. Please let me know if it is an obvious mistake.

Santhi