This explains why I keep getting these emails even though I signed up for only online
forums

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 10/10/03 02:18PM >>>
The idea is that the mail list and newsgroups will be replaced by the
online forum.

But the online forum has bugs, so I removed everyone, added them to the
mail list, and asked them to test signing up.
So one day there will be 0 mail! But as I test membership
management..... I need a way to tell people I removed them from the web
site.
hth,

.V

ps:
Every email from the mail list has this url at the bottom, and you can
scroll to the bottom if you want out :-(