Hi,
We need egg donor from India to help us in fulfilling dream of parenthood
through IVF. North Indian educated lady is preferred. There are two option

Option 1: If some individual lady is donating egg, we can take care .

Option 2 : If a couple require sperm donor - in exchange my husband can
donate his sperm to the couple (if required by them). His sperm quality is
good enough for this purpose.

We are highly educated north Indian family. My husband is working with MNC
in senior position. Pl reply to this post if you are really interested. We
can compensate in any way.

We need your blessings. Pl ignore if it is not relevant to you.

Best Regards,

Madhu,
Bangalore

contact - madhu.blor...@gmail.com

     or   madhu.blore22 at gmail dot com

Phone:  [eight] [one] [five] [zero] [nine] [six] [three] [nine] [one]
[zero]

    or  08150963910

Welcome to Maa Vee Maa Kaa Nanbargal valai Kuzhu (Friendship Group)!

This group is purely of the Youth,
                             by the Youth and
                             for the Youth.

Utilize this group to post your views & messages.

To post to this Maa Vee Maa Kaa group, send your emails to mvmk@googlegroups.com

Regards,
Owner,
Maa Vee Maa Kaa.