Ur's

M.K.

"making impossible possible"

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: Ikya Human Capital Solutions Pvt Ltd <m...@ikyaglobal.com>
To: mk_mahen...@yahoo.co.in
Sent: Wednesday, 26 December 2012 1:41 PM
Subject: Job | INFOSYS Looking for "Data center technologies " - Pune/ HYD/
Bangalore Location.

The sender of this email is registered with Naukri.com as Ikya Human Capital
Solutions Pvt Ltd
Experience required for the Job: 5 - 13 years
Job Location: Bengaluru/Bangalore, Hyderabad, Pune
Apply Now   Reply

Dear Candidate,
INFOSYS Looking for "Data center technologies " - Pune/ HYD/ Bangalore Location.

>Hi......
>
>Greetings!
>
>This is Mani from IKYA Consultancy .
>
>There is an immediate Joinee Opening with Infosys - Pune/ HYD/ Bangalore
>
>Skill : Data center technologies
>
>Experience: 5 + yrs
>
>Job Location:  Pune/ HYD/ Bangalore
>Interview Location :  Chennai / Pune/ HYD/ Bangalore
>
>Candidate who can join us in 15 - 30 days preferred
>

>Eligible to Apply this Position:
>
>1.     Must B.E/B.Tech/M.Tech/MCA others please ignore ( Full Time only )
>2.     Must score more the 55% all educational.
>3.     Please share your updated .doc format CV with below details (MUST)
>
>Share me below detail and attached Profile
>
>* Candidate Name :
>* Date of Birth:
>* PAN number:
>* Contact Number :
>* Email ID :
>* 10th std- year- board- percentage:
>* 12th std - percentage:
>* Diploma- percentage/CGPA:
>* UG Degree percentage/CGPA :
>* PG Degree Percentage:
>* Current CTC:
>* Expected CTC :
>* Notice Period:
>* Location of interview:
>* Preferred Location :
>* Current Company :
>
>JD:
>

>Responsibilities* :
>
>*      Support & Maintenance - Knowledge transfer & System appreciation
>*      Solution Definition - Design of service delivery components, Solution
>evaluation and recommendation
>*      Solution Deployment - Design detailing of infrastructure components,
>product evaluation & recommendation, deployment & implementation of
>infrastructure components, training & change management
>Presales Support, mentoring, talent management and recruitment, knowledge
>management
>
>Data center technologies:
>
>Developing Solutions & Frameworks based on Virtualization and Consolidation
>(of servers, Storage etc.), Windows (Active directory migration,
>Consolidation), Messaging (MS Exchange 2007 onwards) , Enterprise Network,
>Citrix, Vmware
>
>Interested Candidates please fill in these and send it along with your updated
>CV.!
>

>Also refer any of your friends / Colleagues for this Requirement.
>
>Regards,
>Mani
>Recruitment Consultant
>

>Ikya Human Capital Solutions Pvt. Ltd.,
>#2, 5th Floor, Alsa Towers
>186-187, Poonamalee High Road,
>Kilpauk, Chennai - 10
>
>Office Tel: +9144 66623076, 09500390520
>Email: m...@ikyaglobal.com
Is this job relevant to you? Yes No
Your feedback would help us in sending you the most relevant job opportunities
Disclaimer:
The sender of this email is registered with naukri.com as Ikya Human Capital
Solutions Pvt Ltd (sach...@ikyaglobal.com, SV Towers 80 feet road, 6th block
Koramangala, BANGALORE, Karnataka - 560001) using Naukri.com services. The
responsibility of checking the authenticity of offers/correspondence lies with
you.

If you consider the content of this email inappropriate or spam, you may:
        1. Report abuse by forwarding this email to: complia...@naukri.com
        2. You can also Block this Company from searching your resume in the
database.
Advisory: Please do not pay any money to anyone who promises to find you a job.
This could be in the form of a registration fee, or document processing fee or
visa charges or any other pretext. The money could be asked for upfront or it
could be asked after trust has been built after some correspondence has been
exchanged. Also please note that in case you get a job offer or a letter of
intent without having been through an interview process it is probably a scam
and you should contact complia...@naukri.com for advise.

To be on the top of Employer's Resume Search
Update Your Resume Now
Create your own job alert to receive similar jobs posted on Naukri.com directly
in your inbox.

Your Resume has only 30 seconds to impress a Recruiter. Get your resume written
by Experts.
Call 1800-102-5557 now! (Toll-Free)

Welcome to Maa Vee Maa Kaa Nanbargal valai Kuzhu (Friendship Group)!

This group is purely of the Youth,
                             by the Youth and
                             for the Youth.

Utilize this group to post your views & messages.

To post to this Maa Vee Maa Kaa group, send your emails to mvmk@googlegroups.com

Regards,
Owner,
Maa Vee Maa Kaa.