Hi Friends,

Please find the below Position and let me know if you have available
consultant.

Note: Consultants need to show the visa copy at the time of interview and
at any point we found out the consultant is not on your payroll we will go
directly to the respected employer.

*Title: Documentum Consultant *

*Duration: 6 Month Contract *

*Location: **Chicago, IL *

*Rate: Open*

*Green Card – US Citizen only*

•             5+ years of experience in providing application support
(Required)

•             2+ years of experience in Documentum administration
(Required)

•             Experience with Documentum 7 upgrade and understanding of
components and environment (Required)

•             Administration and development of Captiva system. (Required)

•             Create design documentation to align with functional
requirements for Documentum / Captiva application  (Required)

•             Define system designs and configuration. (Required)

•             Experience Developing test cases for Documentum system
(Required)

•             Develop / configure Documentum application using appropriate
tools to match functional / user requirements (Required)

•             Proficient in design, development, support, maintenance and
administration of solutions using Documentum 6.5. (Required)

•             Provide hands-on support for installation, configuration and
deployment of the suite of software that are required for the project
deployment. (Required)

•             Provide ongoing sustainment support for Documentum to include
emergency response to production environment issues to ensure smooth
operation and modification of the applications. (Required)

 ·         *Kindly provide the following details for quick process:*

*Complete Legal Name*

*Current Location (full address if possible)*

*Best number to call*

*Email ID*

*Visa Status with validity*

*Notice Period / Time Needed to Start*

*Skype Id (This is taken if in case aren’t available for in-person
interview)*

*Two professional references with name, email, and contact number*

*End date of the current project*

*Educational details(Degree, Year of passing and University)*

*Total IT Exp?*

*United States Experience?*

*LinkedIn id?*

*Communication skills (1-10, 10 being the highest)?*

*Relocation(Yes or No)*

*Last 4 digits of your SSN*

*Date of Birth (Just month and date)*

*Employer details with Name, Company Email and Phone.*

·         Let me know if you’re interested in the role or feel free to
forward your peers.

·         Appreciate your cooperation in this regard. Thanks in advance.

Thanks & regards

*IT INTELLECTS*

*[image: e-verify]*

1125 Victoria Blake Ln Belmont, NC 28012 - 6529

USA

*Mohammed Siraj*

*Work: 828 202 6177*

*Fax: 732 359 1525*

*si...@itintellects.com <si...@itintellects.com>**   |  *
*www.itintellects.com* <http://www.itintellects.com/>

Welcome to Maa Vee Maa Kaa Nanbargal valai Kuzhu (Friendship Group)!

This group is purely of the Youth,
                             by the Youth and
                             for the Youth.

Utilize this group to post your views & messages.

To post to this Maa Vee Maa Kaa group, send your emails to mvmk@googlegroups.com

Regards,
Owner,
Maa Vee Maa Kaa.