The ToDo filters in the Windows version allow a real useful next
actions list: a very restricted set of actions on which one can move
forward.

This is missing in the PPC version. I can filter on context and on
available time (which I don't, estimating each & every action is too
cumbersome for me).
However, this context filter still gves me no true "Next
action" (GTD ...) list.

I carry my PPC/phone always with me, while my PC is only present in
office situations. (e.g. @OnTheRoad, @Shopping, ...)
Printing out a list from PC is not an option, as I would miss out on
the new next actions once a next action is done.

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"MyLifeOrganized" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/myLifeOrganized?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to