Thanks for the tip.  Unfortunately an Outlook button won't work for
me.  My employer does not permit installation of non-company standard
software.  I'm only able to run MLO by running it from a thumb drive.
For my purposes I prefer an enhancement as I originally described.

On Oct 29, 11:15 pm, JD <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi - I work around this by hitting the shortcut key Alt+O to bring me
> to the Outline if I am in the To-Do View, whilst holding the left
> mouse button with the desired outlook item that I had dragged
> previously. Drop it to the desired location in outline mode.
>
> No doubt, it can get a bit clumsy stretching your fingers over the
> keyboard for the shortcut AND holding the mouse button at the same
> time. Therefore, I would support an MLO button in Outlook that does
> the job.
>
> Cheers/JD
>
> On Oct 24, 9:25 pm, Glen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > Currently, if you have the To-Do list open and attempt to drag an item
> > from Outlook you can not click the tab to switch to the Outline
> > because you are holding the left mouse button down to drag.  This
> > means, when I want to drag and drop an item from Outlook I first have
> > to switch from Outlook to MLO, select Outline, then switch back to
> > Outlook to drag the item.  It would be more efficient to be able to
> > switch to Outline by moving the mouse over the Outline tab while
> > dragging.  Similar to how MLO will come to the front when you drag the
> > Outlook item over the MLO icon in the Windows Taskbar even though the
> > icon is being clicked.
>
> > Thank you,
>
> > Glen
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"MyLifeOrganized" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/myLifeOrganized?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to