Hi!
I am new to PPC and MLO, please bear with me.
I have been able to set up MLO and use it on PC and PPC.  It was
working fine for me yesterday and was able to sync.
Now, all of a sudden, the MS Sync program says my device is "offline"
but Active Sync shows it is plugged in, and it is.  I can unplug,
replug, change USB ports, still shows offline.  How can I get the
program to recognize when my device is plugged in?  It is a HP ipaq,
if that helps and I just downloaded all this software on monday, so I
presume it is the most current version.
Thanks!
SHM