Many PPCs now have VGA screens and can be full 640x480 resolution with
tools like TrueVGA. Some have fairly large screens too, up to 5" or higher
so there's plenty of room.

It's a pity the PPC doesn't include a universal zoom like the old Psions,
but building it into the app is second best.

I really would like to see the filtering on the PPC version though.

Nick