+1 about plans to create a non-touchscreen version of MLO bye
On 8 Mag, 02:10, Michael <[email protected]> wrote: > I would buy MLO in a heartbeat if it worked on my non-touchscreen > smartphone (Samsung Blackjack II). Why did you guys choose not to > create a non-touchscreen version of MLO? Do you have any plans to do > so in the future? > > Alternately, can somebody recommend a touchscreen smartphone to me > that fulfills these requirements: > 1) Touchscreen is finger friendly and does not need a stylus > 2) Can run MLO > 3) Does not require a data plan with the carrier > > Explanations: > 1) I don't want to deal with styluses anymore. I've researched many a > touchscreen phone and as far as I know the only finger-friendly > touchscreen phone that actually works with well with your fingers is > the iPhone. Anybody know different? > 2) Self-explanatory > 3) I want a device that can make calls, send texts, and be a personal > organizer. I'm not interested in paying an extra $30/month to surf > the web when I spend all day in front of networked computers anyway. --~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~ You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "MyLifeOrganized" group. To post to this group, send email to [email protected] To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [email protected] For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/myLifeOrganized?hl=en -~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---
