Hi Andrey,

I'm using MLO since years already without any major problems... It's
running seamlessly on XP, and I always used to sync my MLO file to a
WM 2003 PPC (iPAQ 4150).

Since maybe RC 1 or RC 2 I'm having the problem, that MLOWMSync.exe
does start to run (so far everythings fine), but very soon after
starting the sync, it closes down almost immediately.

I de-installed/re-installed already everything several times.

I deleted the file mappings in MLOWMSync.exe and reconfired them
(several times)

I deleted the corresponding MLO file (which is part of the sync pair)
on my PCC and created a new one (several times)

I made sure to having the latest cab version on PPC

Don't know, what else I can do...

Would be extremely happy to receiving your guidance and comments. It's
a major problem for me NOT having the chance to sync MLO to my PPC.

Thanks a lot in advance, Eberhard