Uhps, thats bad news. I think we are on the same side, Richard. 1.000§/
@%$()/  Values of Importance & Urgency doesn´t ring a bell to me while
the order of my tasks makes the whole difference. At the moment it use
this workaround:

I open the view which will display the task (appropriate context). I
select the task just a little more important than the new one and
duplicate it (CTRL+D). So the new task will appear under the old task.
I type in the name, delete the notes and make other adjustments. For
this the order of my tasks will be fine. But of course things start
getting complicated if i want to change the order of existing tasks.
For that reason i programmed a menu which contains 10 Buttons for
setting importance and urgency of selected tasks from min to max. Also
those values are indicated in every tasks line. (red, blue arrows)

See MLO Graphics Bug.JPG in the File area for more.

Alexandra