> please, throw us a bone!

OK, here you go :-)

3.0 release allowed me to concentrate on iPhone development and speed
it up. I have found a guy who may help Oleg with iPhone UI. We had
several talks already and he likes the concept. Hope this will allow
us to draft the UI fast and connect it to the business logic and data
access layer Oleg already implemented for iPhone (and tested in PPC).

I will post rare news on this and other subject in my twitter I
created recently: http://twitter.com/MyLifeOrg
I am new at twitter and will see if it works for me. I like to do
something more then just talk :-)

Andrey.