Great!

I understand. Manual sorting somehow collides with the sophisticated
automatic sorting capabilities of MLO (Computed sorting).

Thats why i came up with adapting/correcting the sorting-relevant
properties-values (Imp. Urg. Due) to the position of destination. This
way you can keep sorting on.

In Outlook for example you can only drag & drop with sorting is
switched off and i definitetly won´t sort all my tasks manually!

I would be very pleased to know which way you are planning to
implement this and give you feedback on it. A nice function in this
context would also be to push tasks up and down with a dedicated
keycommand. ;-)

Alexandra