I am enjoying the latest desktop version (thank you) but will not be
upgrading my mobile MLO while it relies on a separate synchronization
procedure. Some months ago I began using my mobile as an external hard
disk (with the Card Export app), which is fine with ListPro, Word,
Excel and others. It would be great if I could use MLO on the same
basis, which I now rarely use on either platform because of the need
to sync if I am to carry my data with me.

Please consider this possibility? A search of this forum on
"synchronization" shows it would help many people.

I know there are technical issues with the programming, but ListPro
proves it is possible.