I'm about to purchase either the Standard or Pro version - after a
month-plus of using MLO, I'm pretty sure it's going to continue to be a good
tool - maybe even a *better *tool as I explore it further.

Does anyone have a thought about the virtues of the Pro versus Standard
editions? (I should say I'm basically using MLO on a desktop and a laptop,
and synchronizing the two copies).

I'm inclined to buy the Pro version - but also plan to write a review on my
blog - and since I'm not clear on the differences, I'm at a loss as to which
to recommend to other people.

Thanks

Jon Soroko

--