What really bugs me is that next actions filter behaves as though all
the tasks are set to 'complete subtasks in order'. That way if the
first subtasks has not started yet, has dependency or belongs to a
closed context none of the remaining tasks in the project will appear
in to do list. Also I think it would be much better if the next task
was selected by computed-score, or some other  prioritization method.
If I want to complete subtasks in order they appear in the outline I
can always check 'complete in order' checkbox.

The obvious solution for me would be to not to use importance/urgency
for subtasks and to always arrange them by importance in the outlline.
But I don't like spending much time in the outline, the sheer number
of tasks there scare me :) .

Maybe someone can think of a more elegant solution, or if you never
saw this as a problem, give tips on how do you use MLO.

Thanks,
Bojan