What I really like about MLO...

1) Very easy to use - with a very clean interface
2) I can organise my next actions underneath projects (and sub-
projects)
3) The Rapid Input panel is a lifesaver - note it down and forget
4) Outlook Sync has been useful (although looking forward to the over-
the-air sync so I don't need to use Outlook as a 'middle-man')

and finally...

5) It just works. I don't need to think about using it.

Thank you Andrey - looking forward to the iPhone version so I can make
my lists properly portable ;)

Nick