When I tested this new feature, I noted the following:

Ctrl-Click on a task creates a completed copy of the task with
Created, Modified, and Completed Date/Time all equal to the current
Date/Time, and then moves the original task uncompleted to the end of
the list with the original Date/Time intact, and with a Modified Date/
Time equal to the current Date/Time.

I think I know why Andrey did it this way, but it still somewhat
counter-intuitive. Practitioners of the AutoFocus methodology using
pen and paper would actually cross out the task after they they were
finished working on the task. If work on this particular task still
needed to be done, then they would write the task down again on the
bottom of their list.

If I was currently using the AutoFocus methodology, and I was looking
at the Task Statistics for the task at the bottom of the list, I think
I would expect to see a Created Date/Time equal to the time that the
task was created at the end of the list, not the time that the
original task was created. The Modified Date/Time is the actual time
that the task was put at the end of list, but that Modified Date/Time
can change if any other field of the task is changed.

Expected Behavior: Completed task keeps its original Created Date/
Time; newly created uncompleted task at the end of the list has a
Created Date/Time equal to the time that the Alternative Completion
was executed.

I don't know how important this Created Date/Time statistic is to
AutoFocus followers, but the basic functionality of completing a task
and moving its duplicated uncompleted copy to the end of this list
will be very useful for AutoFocus users.

Ron