Complete it by holding the strg key on your keyboard.

Uwe

-----Original Message-----
From: Erimikos [denl...@gmail.com]
To: MyLifeOrganized [mylifeorgani...@googlegroups.com]
Subject: [MLO] Recurring items appear all over ToDo list.

I am using MLO and the Autofocus system, and have setup a few
recurring items.

Perhaps I am going about this all wrong, but I want to have items off
the list when completed, and when thier time is up, stuck to the end
of the ToDo list page.   I thought that using manual sorting, this is
what would happen, but instead they are getting stuck all throughout
the list and it is really messing with me.

Any suggestions on how to make the item add itself to the end of the
manually sorted list when its time to recur comes up?

Much thanks,
Dennis