From: mylifeorganized@googlegroups.com
[mailto:mylifeorgani...@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of muvva
Sent: Tuesday, June 15, 2010 11:48 AM
To: MyLifeOrganized
Subject: [MLO] Order of tasks in Outliner

Hi, I'm new to MLO so forgive me if I'm being really stupid here, but
I can't find the answer anywhere and it's driving me potty!

When I open a project and type in the subtasks, the one I've just
typed goes on the top. But I want the most recent to appear at the
bottom. As I think through the steps I need to complete the project, I
want the first to appear on the top but I'm getting the 'reverse'
order from what I actually want to do.

Just to illustrate. Say I want a project to build a classical music
collection with three steps - check what CDs I already own, make a
wishlist, buy them on ebay. If I add them in that order I end up with:

Build a classical music collection
          - Buy them on ebay
          - Make a wishlist
          - Check CDs I already own

Okay, I could move them around but that's really annoying, especially
with a long list. Is there any way to make MLO reverse the order so it
puts the most recent underneath?

Thanks for listening!

Muvva