MindManager integration isn't working as one would expect, or at least
as I would expect.

You can export your entire outline, no problem. Unfortunatelly, part
of the meta data information that every task may have (that you've
introduced) will get lost...

It gets even worse when you "go" the other way around. The attributes
you set in MM will literally disappear when importing your maps into
MLO.

A way back Andrey promised to improve this integration capability but
it has not happened so far.

I love mindmapping and really wish mlo offered a better support for
MM.

Make sure you add your votes on this feature request if you want this
to become reality any time soon:

http://mlo.uservoice.com/forums/9235-general

Regards