FWIW I use a semicolon probably 3-6 times a day; it really is quite useful.
Sent from my BlackBerry.

-----Original Message-----
From: pottster <kenwarren...@gmail.com>
Sender: mylifeorganized@googlegroups.com
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2010 04:58:23
To: MyLifeOrganized<mylifeorganized@googlegroups.com>
Subject: [MLO] Toggle Hotkey for Task List / Notes

Just a very small change I've made recently but which seems to make
life a bit easier. In [Tools/Options/General Application Options/
Hotkeys/View/Toggle Task List Task Notes] change the hotkey to a
semicolon (;). C'mon guys who uses a semicolon these days! For the
touch typists this sits nicely under your right little finger (pinky
for you Americans) and helps to keep your fingers on the keyboard when
navigating and adding notes. I've found it's speeded up my MLO input
quite a bit.