Why not create a share among the three, assuming that they wouldn't be open
simultaneously.

Sent from my BlackBerry.

-----Original Message-----
From: Adam Lasnik <adamlas...@gmail.com>
Sender: mylifeorganized@googlegroups.com
Date: Thu, 23 Dec 2010 18:27:10
To: <mylifeorganized@googlegroups.com>
Subject: [MLO] Any way to have different archive paths per computer?

I use MLO on three computers, and I like authoarchiving to an "MLO" folder
in my Dropbox.

Unfortunately, since my user directory is in different places on each
computer, this means I have to manually update this every time I sit down at
a new computer! (e.g., on one computer it's
user C:\Users\username1\Documents\My Dropbox\mlo\archive.ml.  On another
computer, the same file is located
at C:\Users\differentusername\Documents\My Dropbox\mlo\archive.ml)

Any ideas?  It's driving me batty :\

Regards,
Adam