I understand that the iphone version just came out, and the list of to do's
for the mlo team is long, but I'm wondering if I'm the only one strugling
with the fact that there is no landscape view within the iphone app. I'm
having a hard time finding the information I want in my mlo outline cause
there is always missing half of the description. After just a couple of
words, these dots (...) appears and I don't have the time and patience to
click on each of the descriptions to see what it really is.

I suppose and hope this landscape view is gonna appear in the next version!

Anyone here wanting a landscape view for the iphone, just like a lot of
other iphone apps?

Thanks in advance!
Luc