Hello Dwight - is this the same Dwight who was an active member of the
Bonsai forums?

No, I wasn't thinking of anything complicated which ties you into
using particular characters to define a context as a person's name.  I
was actually thinking of having a separate field for contact name, and
linking that to the contact, on Outlook via the desktop app or on my
handheld device's contacts list.  Probably rather difficult to achieve
with such a wide range of handheld operating systems to choose from,
so I'd be happy with the idea of setting contacts up as contexts in
MLO.

(on a separate note, I was disappointed to read on another thread that
filtering and sorting options are limited - that's a feature I've used
extensively in Bonsai)

Stéph