+1

----- Ursprüngliche Nachricht -----
Von: Talbot
Gesendet: Wednesday, January 19, 2011 11:20 AM
An: MyLifeOrganized
Betreff: [MLO] feature request:  sync manual sort of todo list

It would be really nice if you could synchronize a manual sort of the
todo list to the cloud.  I spend the first part of each day manually
ordering my tasks for the day.  However, if I move away from my
workstation to either my laptop or my iphone version of MLO, this
sorting is lost, giving me a very long list of actions to sort
through.