I require my task manager to be with me at all times, whether that be a
desktop or laptop computer, a tablet, or a smartphone. MLO-Desktop, as it
exists today, meets almost 100% of my needs as a task management tool. So
from a development perspective, I would like to see MLO's resources to
direct their efforts in bringing the smartphone and tablet experience up to
the level of the desktop application, before widening the gap by adding new
features to the desktop that I cannot access on the mobile platforms.
Specifically, adding my customized views and maintaining my manual sorting
of tasks across all of my devices would go a long way in allowing me to
fully utilize the existing features in MLO-Desktop today!

It was the ability to sync my desktop data with my PocketPC that brought me
to MLO six years ago. After I switched to the iPhone as my handheld device,
it was the promise of a future MLO-iPhone that kept me in the fold. I now
have my MLO data available to me on my desktop, laptop, tablet, and
smartphone, all thanks to MLO-Cloud. This was the right move by the MLO team
in my opinion. I have not found a task management application that meets my
needs like MLO-Desktop does in its existing form. Bring the mobile platforms
up to the level of the desktop would be my vote for near future development
efforts.