I am very new to MLO, therefore can't really contribute much at this
point.   However, I am very interested to see feedback for your
questions.   My questions at this point are very basic.  What is the
right way to start?   I added a number of ideas/to-dos (~50) on my
Android device via the quick way to add things, i.e. the '+'.  Love
the ability to do this quickly.  Now I see them in the Inbox and
wondering what is the best way to manage them from this point.   Some
are tasks, but some are going to be bigger projects.  How do you
convert these to a project?   I installed few days ago the evaluation
of MLO on my PC and these tasks in the Inbox.  Again, I am just
starting and will be searching for other threads but any feedback here
link to relevant stuff would be great.

I look forward to using MLO and hopefully I am making the right choice
by moving cautiously with MLO :)  Thanks!