I had the pervious version working with Wine on OSx. I upgraded to
3.6.1 and now get the following error when I try to launch it:

  err:ntlm:SECUR32_initNTLMSP ntlm_auth was not found or is outdated.
Make sure that ntlm_auth >= 3.0.25 is in your path.
  err:ntlm:SECUR32_initNTLMSP Usually, you can find it in the winbind
package of your distribution.

Stupid me, I already updated my windows machine, so now my data file
is unreadable with the old version.

- Anil