It's been quite a while since I participated in the forum. The truth
is that with the release of the iPod version the product works so
perfectly and is so well integrated into my workflow that there were
no longer any problems for me to actively monitor and report!  So I
still have high praise for the desktop and iPod versions and use them
constantly.

However, there is one thing that would improve things even more. My
workflow with the desktop version involves me tagging current, active
tasks with a due date and then I have a view that sorts them by Due
Date.  Unfortunately I cannot do this on the iPod Touch. While there
is a function for sorting by due date when in Outline view there is
not the same functionality in the To-Do views. I really need to have
this under Active Actions ideally.

Or if this is not practical I would like to please request that a view
be added under More Views that shows Active Actions sorted by Due Date
with the oldest due dates at the top.

Better yet would be the ability to sync your custom views from the
desktop version to the More Views section on the iPhone app.

Who's with me and needs the same thing?

Thanks,
Josh