It's a known bug and apparently difficult to fix. In the meantime you can use
right click on the contexts column in the view....
Lisa

--
Sent from my phone.
Reply directly to me at mailto:lstro...@gmail.com

tareq.hij...@gmail.com wrote:

With the last update I lost the auto-lookup feature when selecting contexts for
the current task. In the past when I started typing the context name MLO used
to look up the matches and offer me the options in a pull down drastically
reducing the time it takes me to assign the contexts (I use contexts heavily).

Now it does not present me with any pull down when I start typing the names of
the contexts.

Any help?