From: mylifeorganized@googlegroups.com
[mailto:mylifeorganized@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Steve Griswell
Sent: Monday, November 21, 2011 9:58 AM
To: MyLifeOrganized
Subject: [MLO] Error Message--Priting

I have been using MLO happily for 2 yrs.  Regularly print out my task list, in
outline or memo style,  to carry in my paper organizer.
Recently for first time I could not print. Error message reads:
"Could not generate report: Cannot create file  "C:
\ProgramFile(x86)\MyLifeOrganized.net\MLO\Rep...\MLOPrint.htm."  Did program
get corrupted somehow. Need to reintall program?  If I reinstall, does that
erase my existing data? Or just write over it, so in reinstalled version my
existing task data shows up as it is now?
Thanks for your assistance.  STEVE G