I have a good news about auto-fill for contexts in 3.6.1. While working on
MLO4 I have just found a good way to return this feature back.

I plan to put together some hotfixes and release version 3.6.2 with this
fix.

The feature was removed due to technical issues while transferring to
unicode. So it will be back in 3.x version line.

Andrey.