Dear abnerdd,

you may consider the following: Start MLO and open your outline you want to
get into a Microsoft Word file. Click in the menu "File -> Export". A file
dialog will show up where you can enter a file name and select a file type.
Choose "Excel XML document (.xml)". Save this file to your harddisk. Now
open this file with Microsoft Excel (this is another program of the
Microsoft Office suite which can be used for table based calculation). If
everything works fine you now can see there some basic data about your
outline and some statistics in the heading section as well as your outline
data each item in a row. The caption of the task is in one column, and each
other data belonging to the task (like the start date, due date,
importance, urgency, and so on) is in other columns of the same row. You
may delete some columns if you don't want them to be in your Microsoft Word
file. Now select all (Pressing "Ctrl" and "A"), copy it (Pressing "Ctrl"
and "C"), open a new Microsoft Word file and paste the contents (Pressing
"Ctrl" and "V"). Now you have your outline in a Microsoft Word file.

In my opinion working with the Excel export is more suitable and useful
than having the MLO data in Word. Abnerdd, may we know what is your goal
with having your complete outline in Word? I am sure if you explain what
you want to achieve there will be good ideas here in the group that bring
you forward.

Regards,
Bedrudin