Hello guys,

just a thought - from MLO forum I guess some people here are (as I am) from
the Czech republic.
Thought it might be a nice idea to get together sometimes and discuss about
MLO and time management in person (over a beer as is usual in CZ;-)
It also seems to me, that people who use MLO have in a certain way same
view on life, so we might find more common topics..
I am from Prague and will gladly organize some kind of meeting, if you guys
just let me know you are interested.
The best way is to send me a message to petr.hartmann zavin ac hp tec ka
com or you can post here.

cheers

Petr