When setting up Synchronization options on the desktop version you can
choose MLO Cloud or FTP, USB, LAN or remote data file, it's just that the
cloud sync requires you to pay for access to the MLO Cloud ftp server ?
Just seems strange to not have these options in the Android version or to
have different data formats between PC and Android.....