I am finally entering the mobile apps world - having just upgraded from a
six year old Nokia to a Samsung S3 (which I love).

And I also have a bit of time to try and sort out how I am using MLO Desktop
which has become a bit of a mess where I have I have replaced one way of
working with another and then another and then another.   I also have (it
seems) 8306 tasks - many of which are dead -  which I have just 'left
behind' as I have devised new filtering techniques which have allowed me to
focus on new tasks without tidying up/clearing down old tasks.

So I thought I would do a bit of research on how the mobile app works and
how synching works (I am very old fashioned - I like reading manuals - I get
very frustrated just trying out things out) so that I can work out how
configure MLO so that it works for me on both the Desktop and the Android
app.

And have drawn a complete blank.

So three questions:

1.      Is there any information on how synch and the Android app work
beyond the marketing stuff on the MLO main pages

2.      If not,  what's the difference between Wifi Synch and Cloud sync -
why should I buy Cloud sync?    And how does the Synching process work?

3.      What MLO features are NOT implemented in the Android app.    I have
seen Lisa's useful posting a while back on the topic but is there one of
those simple feature tick lists anywhere showing which features are
implemented in each implemented

Thanks

Richard