Wow this looks amazing!!! I am already almost certain this new version will suit some of my ideas for my daily planning which I had been struggling in the past few days!
And I must say I am so happy about the very, very generous upgrade policy - there is no danger in buying now as version 4 will be released sometime soon.

Thank you for this great news, made my weekend! :)
Brienne