Hello there,

I thank you for taking the time to provide the details on how you process your
inbox. Please, let me ask you a couple a questions so I get the whole picture
if I may.

First, when you want to respond to the original mail lets assume the link does
not work. What do you do then? Do you simply perform a search on the email
client? I find it so powerful that when I request something to somebody, I then
drag my own email to a specific folder which I know will make the new task
inherit context such as @wait, #Person... Immediately then I set a reminder for
when I want to be reminded to do follow-up on the requested action, and when
the time is over (reminder goes off), I simply click on the link and respond to
my own email demanding a response. Ain't that powerful?? I honestly think it
is... If I can't quickly find my original mail, the whole process gets a little
less pro, right? You are right tough, the most import thing is that an action
gets created on the fly, I agree on that.

Second, could you please give a little more detail on how you process your
mails? If I understood it correctly, you don't drag your emails into MLO until
you have not cleared out the ones which arent actionable, am I wrong? When you
say you flag your emails, do you mean you add this red Outlook icon named
follow-up, or are you using any sort of flaggin that i don't know?

Thanks a lot in advance. I wish MLO actually attached the whole email to the
note. That would be extremely powerful.

Regards,