I am not sure that a user guide exists (happy to be told otherwise).  The
only help appears to be the example file that opens when you install the
program.  Which I think does work reasonably well - I have been playing with
this to understand a bit more about how the app works.  However, it doesn't
appear to cover everything - for example,  I can't work out how to get back
to the Home page!

Richard