Hi.

I have about 8 MLO files synced to cloud.  I need more...
...but don't want to pay more, since all my files together use about as
much data as a postage stamp :).

How do I get more files on cloud?

Thank you in advance,

Michael

p.s. Lisa, if you read this, I use my reminder field as a custom date
field.  It tells me it's time to review something related to the task.  So,
I don't want it to move.  You, are correct that a reminder field should
move, and what I'm really asking for is a custom field.  Thank you for your
response.