Hi Kitus.
I often have forum posts that fall into the abyss, when I am on a topic that's
not compelling to the other users on the forum. Support requests to the support
email address have always gotten prompt attention if they involve actual bugs
versus requests for improvement.

kitus <marc.garcia.ma...@gmail.com> wrote:

»Am I the only one feeling support questions seem to often fall into the
»abyss?
»
»--
»You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
»Groups "MyLifeOrganized" group.
»To view this discussion on the web visit
»https://groups.google.com/d/msg/mylifeorganized/-/_hfb9v8PaIYJ.
»To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
»mylifeorganized+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
»For more options, visit this group at
»http://groups.google.com/group/mylifeorganized?hl=en.