Hi, Robert. The most powerful logical calculus (or, and, not, etc) in MLO
can be found in the "advanced" section of the view definition, so you will
probably have the best chance of success if you try to build your solution
there.

 This is not a fully thought out solution, just kind of a pointer in a
promising direction. You could make two sets of schedule contexts, an "or"
group and an "and" group. So you might have a schedule context named
"OR1018" for tasks that can always be executed between 1000 and 1800 and
can also be executed at certain locations. And you could have a schedule
context named "AND1018" for tasks that can only be done between 1000 and
1800 but only if you are in the right location. Finally you could create
several location contexts like "city". Then, you would create three group
contexts, ANDtimes, ORtimes, and loctions, each of which would be defined
to "include" all of the relevant contexts that belong to it. Then, you
could create a custom view showing tasks where (context contains ORtimes OR
((context contains ANDtimes) AND (context contains locations)))