Audrey,

I still had no luck when I tried it as Administrator and also if I tried
running it from the zip, rather than from the installation. I basically got
up to your step 5, but then didn't see the PIN dialog again.

Maybe there is a subtle difference preventing it in the release version as
opposed to the Consumer Preview?

I can also provide any logs you need; although, I have seen nothing in the
Event Viewer to suggest any errors or anything that has been blocked.

Thanks,

Andrew