Hi all.

I use recurrence heavily, including for hourly and minute items like email
and getting ready for last-minute presentations or checking for an important
package, making calls, etc., all of which can be scheduled hourly or
minutely.

Certainly, the desktop version is obviously a dream for that.  Indeed, I
think it's the ONLY one on the market that does all this.  Alas, though, the
Android version lacks severly.  It lacks hourly recurrence, and even daily
recurrence and weekly recurrence is limited to a few choices.  Moreover (did
I run out of adverbs yet J ?), I before ruining a task on my Android in this
way, I often make a paper note to update it instead on the desktop!

Even pocket informant does a better job with mobile recurrence.  Can we
implore the development team to beef up recurrence on the Android?

Thanks in advance.

Michael Emerald, CFA

Facebook:

http://www.facebook.com/michael.emerald