Hello.

You guys are bright and can no doubt come up with a better idea than me.

I have devised the setup for a client meeting as project, called "CLIENT
MEETING PREP"

I have also devised the setup for a business call as a project called
"BUSINESS CALL PREP"

I have also devised the setup for an analyst meeting (securities, not my
brain) as "ANALYST MEETING PREP".

Originally I had a view with active tasks, grouped by project.

Now, I created Master projects, called "ClIENT MEETINGS", "BUSINESS CALLS"
AND "ANALYST MEETINGS"

Under each I put the original projects described above.

What I WANT to see is this:

PROJECT: CLIENT MEETINGS

                PROJECT CLIENT MEETING 1 PREP

                                Make coffee

                                Review client files

                                <other active tasks>

                PROJECT CLIENT MEETING 2 PREP

                                "

                                <other active tasks>

PROJECT: BUSINESS CALLS

                PROJECT BUSINESS CALL 1

                                Review agenda for the call

                                <other active tasks>

                PROJECT BUSINESS CALL 2

PROJECT: ANALYST MEETINGS

                PROJECT ANALYST MEETING 1

                PROJECT ANALYST MEETING 2

If you made it this far, I can't find a way to group sub-projects.  Instead,
MLO seems to be simply listing and combing the tasks all together for each
Master Project group, like

PROJECT: BUSINESS CALLS

                Prep agenda

                Prep agenda